Re: rdfms-fragments decision

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: 08 Mar 2002 00:41:01 -0600
To: Aaron Swartz <me@aaronsw.com>
Cc: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
On Thu, 2002-03-07 at 20:35, Aaron Swartz wrote:
> In <http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20020225-f2f/#d-2002-02-25-10>:
>
> > The WG resolved that RDF uses URI's with fragment ID's to identify resources.
> > This issue is now closed.
>
> I don't recall this being the decision I agreed to. I remember three bullet
> points: something about talking to the TAG, putting a "here be dragons"
> warning in the appropriate spec, and what is stated above. What happened to
> the other resolutions?

The TAG bit turned into
2002-02-25#20  DanC  Highlight frag id semantics issue with the TAG

I'd like to see actions kept near the relevant decisions...
but if you're careful, I think you'll find all the essential
stuff is in there. Though... hmm... I don't see an
action representing the dragons bit.