Re: More tests

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 06:57:04 +0200
To: <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

Aaron: please read this message.

Jan:
> Please go ahead.

I have added:

test016.rdf
test016.nt
test017.rdf
test017.nt

in

http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/rdfms-empty-property-elements/

I have added:

test3.rdf
test3.nt

in

http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/rdfms-difference-between-ID-and-
about/

I have modifed the Manifest.rdf file in both of these directories (was that
the right thing to do). They include the new tests. I also added a
test:issue and a test:description to the PENDING test2.rdf in
rdfms-difference-between-ID-and-about.

I also modified test2.rdf and test2.nt in
rdfms-difference-between-ID-and-about to conform with the WG decisions on
non-Ascii characters in URIs.

I have modified the file Overview.html in
rdfms-difference-between-ID-and-about since I have just noticed that it does
not give access to the new tests when navigating by directory. I also
deleted the heading "Resolution" in this file, since it is misleading; the
actual resolution appears to be: "The new syntax WD resolves this issue."
see
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2001OctDec/0385.html

Jeremy