More tests

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 08:35:41 +0200
To: <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

With ARP I found three more tests that fit into our current framework

These are attached.

Two empty-property-element ones have a property element with just a
processing instruction and just a comment in.

An id-and-about one showing to give an rdf:about complementing the rdf:ID in
rdfms-difference-between-ID-and-about/test2.rdf (assuming
rdfms-difference-between-ID-and-about/test2.nt is updated to be correct).

I could add them to our test repository for consideration if people want.