Re: Agenda for RDFCore WG Telecon 2002-07-26

At 08:41 PM 7/25/02 -0400, Eric Miller wrote:
>9) rdfns-assertion
>
>See:
>   http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-assertion
>
>I'm frankly confused if this issue is open or not, but I think this
>issue is addressed in Graham's document but still needs review -

That's spot on, as far as I'm concerned.

I invite folks to review section 2.3 in:
   http://www.ninebynine.org/wip/RDF-basics/2002-07-25/Overview.htm#section-Meaning
which attempts an account of the social context of RDF deployment, and in
particular section 2.3.2 which I believe tackles the assertion issue as
raised.  The subsequent sub-sections try to explain how the social and
formal aspects can work together.

#g

Graham Klyne
<GK@NineByNine.org>