Re: Dublin Core and multiple element concerns

On Thu, 2002-02-07 at 12:59, Brian McBride wrote:
> At 15:51 07/02/2002 +0000, Dave Beckett wrote:
>
> >Sorry, I missed passing on this feedback about Dublin Core
> >and the S-A and S-B proposals:
> >
> >Roland.Schwaenzl@mathematik.Uni-Osnabrueck.DE said
> > > Support for both hmmm... not that exciting.
> > > If possible please avoid B (please no duals).
>
> DanC:  Do you still feel that S-B is critical for DC?

S-B is critical for anybody who wants to write
	<dc:date>2000-12-23</dc:date>
and wants tools to flag an inconsistency when they write
	<dc:date>not the lexical form of any date</dc:date>
which is what I thought the DC community was
doing and wanted to keep doing.

If they change their mind and want to write
	<dc:date rdfdt:date="2000-12-23"/>
or perhaps even
	<dc:date rdf:value="2000-12-23"/>
then I'll be surprised, but I won't mind.