Re: Datatypes Convergence

From: <patrick.stickler@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 15:40:44 +0000
Cc: Patrick Stickler <patrick.stickler@nokia.com>, Sergey Melnik <melnik@db.stanford.edu>, RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
To: "ext Brian McBride" <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
I'm not sure if my earlier post got through (blasted web emailer,
don't have my own machine at the moment)... So here's the reply
again.

> Can both you and Sergey make the half hour after this Friday's telecon to
> work out how to get this done?
>
> Time is critical here.

Possibly. I'll be at Heathrow during the concall waiting for
my flight back to Finland. I think I'll have still 30 mins
after the call, but may have to run earlier than that.

>> I'm travelling for the remainder of the week, but could have that
>> done for sure by start of business Monday, EST.
>
> Bummer.  Which week?  Will you have email?

I have sporadic email access. Probably won't check my mail
till tomorrow morning (and that's not certain).

Attached is a working draft of the convergence proposal.

I think there's enough there and from the recent posts for
the MT afficionados to work on that in parallel. Yes?

Patrick