Re: RDFCore WG minutes for the Telecon 2002-02-01

Brian McBride wrote:

snip

> I would like to see us continue to make progress before the face to face
> and will be consulting with folks on how best to do that.  In the
> meantime, please keep the discussion moving forward whilst exerting self
> discpline in the number and length of mail messages sent.

In spite of the traffic, it seemed to me that in the most recent period
we made a lot of progress toward getting a general understanding of what
the various proposals we about.  So I don't think there should be any
slackening off now (if we do, I'm afraid we'll "lose state").

> I will continue to try to summarize the key issues on datatyping which
> may help folks who don't want to read all the traffic.

Your summaries have been ***very*** helpful.  Keep up the good work!

--Frank