New Schema Doc

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 22:15:42 +0000
To: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

Folks,

I've been working with Danbri an update to the schema doc.  The latest
version is at:

   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/Schema/200212bwm/

which I hope is pretty close to a last call candidate.  One issue I'm aware
of is that there are a lot of missing spaces.  Turns out Amaya seems to
regard whitespace as optional - I've put them all back in once.  Now I'm
leaving it to the end to fix that.

Anyway, if anyone is getting bored over the holidays, feedback would be
appreciated.