Re: semantics doc updated

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 10:04:32 +0100
To: "pat hayes <phayes" <phayes@ai.uwf.edu>
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

> The publishable version is now at
>
> http://www.coginst.uwf.edu/~phayes/RDF_Semantics_finalCall_1.html
>
> This passes the W3C XHTML and CSS validators, and has a whole lot of
> links added to it. There is still one thing to do, which is to
> re-draw figure 2, I'll do that tomorrow after the telecon, OK? .
>
> Note the final _1.  Ive left the previous version (of 2 days ago)  at
> the older url in case anyone still wants to check the altered text,
> which is highlighted in that version. (Or you could just go into the
> header and switch newstuff back on.) There are a few tiny rewordings
> in the above version, nothing super-editorial.

for the moment I have no deep remarks, just that
in 3.1 you seem to use
  "xxx"^^rdf:XMLLiteral@yyy instead of "xxx"@yyy^^rdf:XMLLiteral
and in 4.1 similarly
  "yyy"^^rdf:XMLLiteral@zzz instead of "yyy"@zzz^^rdf:XMLLiteral

and while looking for @, we found some in 2 and 3.4
  backwards from the @consequent E
and
  to construct a @satisfying rdfs-interpretation

we also checked the test cases using
  rdfs:Datatype rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:Class .
and that seems to be OK

rdfs4a' and rdfs4b' seem to be the same, but I guess
you meant rdfs:range in rdfs4b'

[will continue later]

-- ,