What are literals?

From: Frank Manola <fmanola@mitre.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 15:57:35 -0500
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

Can someone remind me what we decided about whether literals were
resources or not?  Specifically, I'm trying to revise a sentence in the
Primer that says:

"All classes are implicitly subclasses of class rdfs:Resource (since the
instances belonging to all classes are resources)"

against which there is a question concerning rdfs:Literal.

Thanks.

--Frank