rdf:li ?? in primer

From: pat hayes <phayes@ai.uwf.edu>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 17:17:33 -0600
To: fmanola@mitre.org
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

Frank, your prose in section 4.1 of the primer mentions rdf:li as a
convenience element generic XML version of container membership
properties. My recollection is that we had decided to deprecate or
even forbid rdf:li in this way, however (??) on the grounds that
there was in general no way to assign numerical properties to the
instances of rdf:li.

We ought to get this straight one way or the other. If we still have
rdf:li, can anyone tell me how to map RDF/XML into a graph?

Another matter, if we keep rdf:li, then your reference to 'list
element' is potentially confusing given the use of 'list structure'
in the next section to refer to something completely different.

IHMC					(850)434 8903   home
40 South Alcaniz St.			(850)202 4416   office
Pensacola               			(850)202 4440   fax
FL 32501            				(850)291 0667    cell
s.pam@ai.uwf.edu   for spam