Re: RDF XML Syntax doc proposed changes / issues

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 15:23:18 +0000
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

>>>Dave Beckett said:
> Replace rdfs:XMLLiteral with rdf:XMLLiteral -  Update the
> RDF namespace (5.1), XML Literal Event (6.1.8)

I should note: the grammar does not need changing.  This in the same
way there is no special recognition in the RDF/XML for many names in
the RDF namespace such as rdf:Seq, rdf:subject, rdf:nil, etc to pick
a few.  See
  http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-rdf-syntax-grammar-20021108/#section-Namespace

Only names used for the RDF/XML syntax need recognising in the grammar:
  http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-rdf-syntax-grammar-20021108/#syntaxTerms

Dave