Re: Latest iteration of RDF Datatyping WD (ship it!)

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 11:03:03 +0200
To: "Patrick Stickler <patrick.stickler" <patrick.stickler@nokia.com>
Cc: "ext Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo.jd" <jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com>, "Dan Connolly <connolly" <connolly@w3.org>, "RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg" <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

[thanks for your prompt answer, i'll come back later with more]

[...]

> >  and I think we also dropped rdfs:ConstraintProperty
>
> The discussion was dropped, but apparently not the class. If the
> class actually has been dropped, then of course, that should
> be changed.

well, the class is clearly dropped

[[[
   Issue rdfs-constraint-properties-resources: Eliminate contraint
properties
   and resources?
   raised Tue 09 Oct 2001 by Dan Connolly

   the eliminate them.

   Resolution: On 9th Novemeber 2001, the WG resolved:

   The current mechanism, rdfs:ConstraintResource and rdfs:ConstraintProperty,
   fails to serve its original purpose and should be removed from the RDF
   Schema 1.0 specification. The accompanying text be amended accordingly.

   Currently: closed (response)
]]]
   -- http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfs-constraint-properties-resources

--