Re: Latest iteration of RDF Datatyping WD (ship it!)

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: 11 Apr 2002 12:37:16 -0500
To: Patrick Stickler <patrick.stickler@nokia.com>
Cc: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
On Thu, 2002-04-11 at 07:58, Patrick Stickler wrote:

> For those who are interested, the latest incarnation of the
> RDF Datatyping WD can be found at
>
>    http://www-nrc.nokia.com/sw/rdf-datatyping.html
$Date: 2002/04/11 12:35:11 $

Hmm... on the one hand, I have been looking at each
draft saying "well, it doesn't have the use case
examples, and that's all I care about; I'll read
the next one."

But then I peeked into this one... and I mostly
like what I see.

For my money, it's good enough for 1st WD.

If they editors (Stickler/Hayes/Melnick)
are happy to publish it with their
names on it, I'm happy to see it go out.