Re: Agenda for RDFCore WG Telecon 2002-04-12

At 06:06 PM 4/11/2002 +0100, bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com wrote:

>5: Review Minutes of 2002-03-22
>
>See:
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Apr/0112.html

I ran into a couple ambiguities while compiling these minutes; this message
is intended to flag these (and hopefully address them) prior to tomorrows
meeting in order to save valuable teleconference time.

---

7: Confirm Status of Withdrawn Actions

STATUS: Confirmed

(Note: recalling this from memory, irc log does not support this one way or
another)

---

11: Approve Test Cases

ACTION: 2002-04-05#11 josd
   ping pat, danc to look at rdfs-subPropertyOf-semantics tests

DECISION:
http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/rdfs-subPropertyOf-semantics/
approved

(Note: the above ACTION and DECISION seem to be in conflict?)

---

I believe re #7, all withdrawn actions we're indeed confirmed and with #11
the test case was indeed agreed upon, thus freeing Jos of the assigned
action.  Brian (as you memory seems much better than mine :), can you confirm?

--eric