Re: Working on glossary

From: Martyn Horner <martyn.horner@profium.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 17:14:23 +0200
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
`Into the valley of death...'

This is a bit like the Charge of the Light Brigade but I have to do it.

From telecon:

 ACTION:  Martyn Horner
        update glosary document and collect feedback.

...and in tardy execution of the suspended and restored
(yes 27th April)...

I submit for your amusement my first draft of a humane RDF glossary.
I've tried to incorporate every opinion I have heard and understood and
directly quote quite a lot of them.

I assume I have got much of it wrong; so I humbly ask for correction.

Do keep in mind that my target is to provide an early introduction to
our poor bruised RDF terms. As I imply in the intro: not normative,
evocative - but no reason to be imprecise, I admit.

Martyn Horner <martyn.horner@profium.com>
Profium, Les Espaces de Sophia,
Immeuble Delta, B.P. 037, F-06901 Sophia-Antipolis, France
Tel. +33 (0) Fax. +33 (0)
Mob. +33 (0) Internet: http://www.profium.com