Re: SYNTAX: RDF/XML Syntax WD work

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 10:57:29 +0100
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
>>>Jeremy Carroll said:
>
> Hi Dave
>
> With the danger of rushing in before you've reached anything like a
> stable point ...

Yes, very much so.

> I also dislike the "in this order" part since many of the steps you then
> list are, in fact, interchangeable.

I asked you to produce an order.

While waiting I typed <ol> and <li> for things I thought of.

> I fear we have a stylistic clash brewing.

My feeling is we ought to list ordering dependencies for our target
audience who are parser writers, and produce something that is
directed from the syntax => triples as quickly as possible.

Dave