RE: SYNTAX: RDF/XML Syntax WD work

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 15:26:17 +0100
To: "Dave Beckett" <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Cc: <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

> > With the danger of rushing in before you've reached anything like a
> > stable point ...
>
> Yes, very much so.

Sorry

Dave:

> I asked you to produce an order.

I attach some text ...

It's really intended as an overview of what processing is needed to unpack
the full RDF/XML syntax. As such I try to give some explanation of what each
step is, and their interdependencies. I have underlined bits that directly
relate to the order of processing.

I note that my rule 17 is stricter than this text, I think that it is a bug
with my rules.

Also my rules aren't quite as liberal with bagID numbering as the attached
text.

Jeremy