SYNTAX: RDF/XML Syntax WD work

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 17:00:12 +0100
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

I have been working on updating the document - the intention is to
hopefully have something for the Friday telecon which the WG can then
review for a week and then maybe publish.

I have writen some words to address syntax issues after we triaged
them into the syntax doc at our telecon, plus a couple of ones we
missed, and words proposed from some emails, which I responded to.

Please review
  http://ilrt.org/discovery/2001/07/rdf-syntax-grammar/#section-Updated-Grammar-changes
  CVS Revision: 1.63 or later

and let me know.

These are strawman answers, where there are any, and my intention is
that if you have better / other words, put them in your email reply.

I have also added the RelaxNG schema into an appendix and I want to
also add Jeremy's XSLT mapping to the document.  Please comment on
structure too; should the section 3 issues move to an appendix also,
or a later section?  Should appendix A, B go entirely?

Next, I am going to work on section 4, try to write down the mappings
to N-Triples, tweak the grammar notation to be take the Infoset and
add RDF information items.  For example. I will probably add [subject
URI] for the URI of the node generated by the rdf:ID or rdf:about
values etc.  And so on.

See the CVS log for detailed list of changes at
  http://cvs.ilrt.org/cvsweb/redland/rdfcore/syntax/index.html

Dave