Re: SYNTAX: RDF/XML Syntax WD work (editorial)

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 11:46:19 -0500
To: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
CC: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
Dave Beckett wrote:

> I have been working on updating the document

wow... nifty...

> Please review
>   http://ilrt.org/discovery/2001/07/rdf-syntax-grammar/#section-Updated-Grammar-changes
>   CVS Revision: 1.63 or later

editorial/structural suggestions:

 * the "3. RDF Core WG Issues affecting RDF/XML Syntax" section
 doesn't seem like part of the specification. I suggest moving
 it to an appendix.

 * on the other hand, the references (at least the normative ones)
 are not appendixes: lopping them off changes what's specified.

I like the "Infoset Notation"; especially the way it's
quite sax-like. Please make the connection to SAX explicit,
at least by saying something like "this notation loosely
follows the structure of the [SAX] API".