Closing rdfms-difference-between-ID-and-about (was: RDFCore WG minutes for the telecon 2001-10-12)

From: Aaron Swartz <aswartz@upclink.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 21:47:42 -0500
Cc: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
To: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
On Monday, October 15, 2001, at 07:16  AM, Jeremy Carroll wrote:
>   Aaron proposed adding singing of Golden Triples to agenda.
>   Ron proposed adding discussion of parseType="Literal" to agenda.
>
>   Both additions were accepted by the chair, although we were out
>   of time before the singing.

I'll get you next time. :-)

Meanwhile, I'd like to request that for the meeting,
rdfms-difference-between-ID-and-about is put on the agenda. I'd
like the Working Group to agree to the proposed resolution and
test cases at:

http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-
tests/rdfcore/rdfms-difference-between-ID-and-about/

The key part of which is:

"""
Usage of an rdf:ID attribute to identify the subject of a
description, is equivalent to usage of an rdf:about attribute
with the the '#' character followed by the URI-encoded form of
the content rdf:ID attribute.
"""

Please try to send me comments on this before the meeting so I
can make the necessary changes.

Thanks,