PRIMER: RDF/SW in context talk -- raw materials for primer?

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 13:16:34 -0400 (EDT)
To: <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

I've just dug out some materials from a talk I gave to the German Digital
Library Forum last April: powerpoint slides (and generated pseudo-HTML),
plus an incomplete longer writeup based on my notes and the content in the
slides.

http://rdfweb.org/people/danbri/2001/04/swde/
http://rdfweb.org/people/danbri/2001/04/sw-context/

I meant to move these to w3.org when the HTML was fixed up etc., but
haven't made time to do that yet. Thought I'd circulate the URLs as-is
here in case any of this proved useful for the RDF Primer. It is
mostly a general backgrounder on the Semantic Web effort and the
historical and design context behind RDF (doesn't go
into great technical detail).

danbri

--
mailto:danbri@w3.org