PRIMER: draft data model section

From: Frank Manola <fmanola@mitre.org>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 19:47:51 -0400
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
Attached is a draft data model section.  (Thanks to Aaron for part of
the URI discussion).  As you will see, there are some questions about
how much should be covered in here, and how fast the material should go
(i.e., you may think it takes an awfully long time to cover an awfully
few number of ideas).  Anyway, I'd appreciate comments on this sort of
stuff (and anything else, of course).

Also, I apologize for no relative links to the diagrams, and other messy
details like that.  Having (relatively) recently changed to a Windows
environment (and Netscape 6.1), all my old familiar tools are gone, and
have yet to be replaced [any suggestions?], so I had to use Word to
produce the images (yuk!), and Netscape Composer (which is still doing
funny things).

--Frank

image001.gif image002.gif image003.gif image004.gif image005.gif image006.gif