graphs are sets?! (was: rdfms-difference-between-ID-and-about (was: Issues list update/status?))

On Thursday, October 4, 2001, at 09:34  AM, Jeremy Carroll wrote:

> I would prefer test1.nt to only have one line if they are
> identical. The
> graph is a set.
> A comment explaining the deletion would then be helpful.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, I don't think we ever agreed to this. It was
my understanding the output was a bag (there wasn't harm in
doing so), but could be interpreted as a set.

When was this changed?

--
       "Aaron Swartz"      |              The Semantic Web
  <mailto:me@aaronsw.com>  |  <http://logicerror.com/semanticWeb-long>