Re: big issue (2001-09-28#13)

From: Graham Klyne <Graham.Klyne@MIMEsweeper.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 09:28:48 +0100
To: Sergey Melnik <melnik@db.stanford.edu>
Cc: RDFCore WG <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
Before I tackle the technical content, I'd like to raise a "point of order":

It is not clear to me that item 2 must or should be dealt with as part of
the same "big issue" as the other points.  Indeed, I find the idea that the
nature of literals and the nature of URIs somehow interdependent to be
rather scary.

<Graham.Klyne@MIMEsweeper.com>