Re: big issue (2001-09-28#13)

At 12:22 PM 10/1/01 +0100, Jan Grant wrote:
>I've been thinking along very similar lines. See
>http://ioctl.org/rdf/literals
>which has a mix of related ideas, some good, some bad, some wrong.
>Would paste in the relevant text here (apologies for not doing so) but
>very slow line to university at the moment.
>jan

I took a look at that, and like the approach, even if it appears to be
opposed from the one I suggested.  (Actually, I think there's more in
common than different.)

I'd be interested to see how far this idea of literals denoting themselves
goes in defining a literal as distinct from a resource.

<Graham.Klyne@MIMEsweeper.com>