Re: closing semantic issues (reification)

From: Frank Manola <fmanola@mitre.org>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 20:23:06 -0500
To: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
CC: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>, Pat Hayes <phayes@ai.uwf.edu>, w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
For the benefit of someone else needing "bozon terms", would someone
care to translate "stating" into some piece of vocabulary that has been
used on *this* mailing list?  Is a "stating", for example, an
"inscription" or "token"?

--Frank

PS:  I assume that "bozon" isn't a UK spelling of "boson".

snip