Weekly call for agenda items

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 19:02:41 +0000
To: rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
This is the weekly call for items for the agenda for this weeks telecon.  Please
let me have them by noon uk time Thursday.

On my list of possible topics, I have:

   model issues quick kills
   some new syntax issues suggested by Dave - I'll try to get those out tonight
       unless Dave beats me too it.
   approve test cases WD
   datatyping progress and plans - I'd like a date for having this document ready
       NOT a technical discussion
   primer - status
   status of 2001-10-19#1 DaveB ensure there is a syntax document issue
           dealing with unrecognized attributes in the RDF namespace.
   status of 2001-10-19#2 JanG  produce proposal on Entailment tests and
            test Manifest for 26/10/2001
   schedule
   Propose approve removal of constraint resources and properties - danbri won't
    be on the call so if this is more than a formality it will get postponed.