Re: This time I mean it

Hi Art,

I am very sorry that we are to lose you.  You have been stalwart in supporting
the development of RDF, both before the WG was formed and within it.  I am sure
I speak for us all when I express our thanks for your efforts and support in our
endeavor and best wishes in the future.

Whilst we have said that we would allow a week for a review of a new WD before
publication, it would be fitting if we could approve publication of your latest
version at this weeks telecon.  I therefore propose to put that on the agenda.

Can I have at least three WG members to help out by giving the updated document
a detailed review in time for any *essential* changes to be made before the
Friday telecon.

Brian