Re: Test Cases for Issue http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdf-ns-prefix-confusion

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 19:25:26 +0100
To: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
>>>Brian McBride said:
> Dave,
>
> Thanks for this.  A couple of nits:
>
> In test 2, should the rdf:bagID attribute not be an ID rather a full URI.

Yes.

> Did you have a particular reason for not including illegal examples?  Is it
> not essential to include some?

No, since we removed all the sections saying MUST NOT ... which would
be about illegal examples.  Hence there is no conformance requirement
than can be or need be tested.

> Finally, and I hate to burden you further, but would it be possible to
> make the text of the test cases visible in the message.  Right now, accessing
> the mail archive I have to do a view page source to get to see the test cases
    .

That's a deficiency of the mail archiving software - you can either
have absolute URLs for attachments or inline display, pick one.

Dave