Re: Test Cases for Issue http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdf-ns-prefix-confusion

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 18:59:07 +0100
To: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
CC: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
Dave,

Thanks for this.  A couple of nits:

In test 2, should the rdf:bagID attribute not be an ID rather a full URI.

Did you have a particular reason for not including illegal examples?  Is it
not essential to include some?

Finally, and I hate to burden you further, but would it be possible to
make the text of the test cases visible in the message.  Right now, accessing
the mail archive I have to do a view page source to get to see the test cases.

Brian