Re: Minutes 25 May for review (and: fun with RDF for meeting records)

From: Graham Klyne <Graham.Klyne@Baltimore.com>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 06:25:09 +0100
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
At 01:21 PM 5/25/01 -0500, Dan Connolly wrote:
>    * ACTION <http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/members#Klyne>Graham
> Klyne: to summarize www-rdf-logic perspective of reification as it
> applies to both logic and rdf andreport back to rdfcore wg

I think Frank Manola has done an excellent job of summarizing and reporting
the broad thrust of RDF-logic discussion [1] -- it is a subtle many-faceted
debate, so I think any summary will omit some point of debate.

Rather than try refine that summary, and partly in response to DanBri's
comments, I have tried to pick up the ball by posting a list, for
discussion, of goals that reification is purported to achieve or support [2].

Is more required on this specific action point?

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001May/0152.html

[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001May/0171.html

                                 <http://www.baltimore.com>