Re: call for owners

From: Stephen Petschulat/CanWest/IBM <spetschu@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 08:53:23 -0700
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
Cc: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>

While I'm picking off low hanging fruit... I'll take a stab at summarizing
the discussions around:

http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-aboutEach-on-object

Of course, this may be effected by the resolution of
http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-abouteach. Who is working on
this one?

cheers,

- steve

                    Brian McBride
                    <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.co       To:     rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
                    m>                        cc:
                    Sent by:                  Subject:     call for owners
                    w3c-rdfcore-wg-requ
                    est@w3.org

                    12/06/2001 04:31 AM
                    Please respond to
                    Brian McBride

Now that we are getting on a roll resolving issues, I'd like to keep the
pipeline reasonably well stocked.  So I'd like to call for volunteers to
own
the following issues:

  http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-aboutEach-on-object
  http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-nested-bagIDs