W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org > June 2001

RDFCore Telecon 2001-06-15 Agenda

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 15:01:39 +0100
Message-ID: <3B28C3C3.CD228695@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
To: rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
Time:
   10:00:00 Fri Jun 15 2001 in America/New_York
 
 which according to:
 
   http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc
 
 converts to:
 
   15:00:00 Fri Jun 15 2001 in Europe/London 
   23:00:00 Fri Jun 15 2001 in Asia/Tokyo
 
 Phone Number: +1 630 536 3003 room #3003 
 
 irc: irc.openprojects.net #rdfcore
 
WELCOME, ROLL CALL, SCRIBE 

REVIEW AGENDA

REVIEW MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
 
 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Jun/0109.html

with corrections:

  Ora Lassila was not present
  Ron Daniel was present
  Was Guha present?
  The WG decided to allow partial representation of containers

CONFIRM FOLLOWING ACTIONS COMPLETED (1 min)

ACTION: JUN-01-01-#5: Eric: investigate a test case repository for the
   WG.  The repository must facilitat WG members adding and modifying
   test cases.

AP: 2001-06-08#1: Jan: Consolidate, renumber and repost test cases.

AP: 2001-06-08#3: Brian McBride: pick up on the syntax issues now the
        model details have been clarified.

AP: 2001-06-08#4: Brian McBride to write up this third proposed
       interpretation

REVIEW STATUS OF FOLLOWING ACTIONS (5 min)

A4: Guha: re #rdfms-reification-required: Present analaysis to list
     for discussion.

ACTION: JUN-01-01-#1: Martyn: create test cases rdfms-resource-semantics

ACTION: JUN-01-01-#2: FrankM: create tests case for reification.

ACTION: JUN-01-01-#9: Ora: send a note to the WG that describes
   how aboutEach is being used and how it was implemented

AP: 2001-06-08#5: Eric: to talk to the XLM Processing Workshop about RDF
      requirements from XML:Base



ISSUE  rdf-containers-syntax-ambiguity, rdf-containers-syntax-vs-schema
       Brian McBride (10 mins)

 http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdf-containers-syntax-ambiguity
 http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking#rdf-containers-syntax-vs-schema
 
Resolve test cases as in:
 
 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Jun/0216.html

Please try to review these test cases before the meeting.


ISSUE rdfms-difference-between-ID-and-about Aaron Swartz (10 mins)

http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/Overview.html#rdfms-difference-between-ID-and-about

We have three proposals. 2 in:

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Jun/0019.html

and another in:

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Jun/0177.html

Lets try to decide which one to go with.


ISSUE rdfms-xml-base Owner Jan Grant (10 mins)

  http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-xml-base

Discuss Ron's proposal in:

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Jun/0118.html

bearing in mind:

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Jun/0178.html

Resolve whether this is in scope or not.


Partitioning the Problem Space (15 mins)

Discuss options e.g.:

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Jun/0202.html
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Jun/0209.html
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Jun/0217.html

Ideally, aim to agree on a partitioning.


Face-to-Face

  Discuss:

  Who is planning to attend?
  What do folks want to get out of it?
  What should the objectives be?
  What should be scheduled?

Next meeting - 10am Boston time, 22/June/2001.

AOB (5 mins)

CLOSE
Received on Thursday, 14 June 2001 10:41:16 EDT

This archive was generated by hypermail pre-2.1.9 : Wednesday, 3 September 2003 09:37:08 EDT