Re: (tentative) container model proposal

Following that argument, one should take the top N concepts
that will be used with RDF and include it in the standard. Based
on existing implementation data, you should be looking at
including tags having to do with authorship, thumbnailimage,
etc. Containers are way way down the list.

guha