Re: call for agenda items for telecon

From: Jan Grant <Jan.Grant@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 10:00:12 +0100 (BST)
To: "jos.deroo.jd" <jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com>
cc: bwm <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, w3c-rdfcore-wg <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
On Thu, 7 Jun 2001 jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com wrote:

> Brian wrote:
> > If you'd like time scheduled at this week's telecon, please let me know by
> > 12 noon, UK time Thursday.
>
> 1. seeing the bag and reification (I always have to retype that word)
> stuff coming closer and closer, I would be glad (but don't insist)
> to 'hear' some feedback on the proposal(s) --
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-logic/2001Jun/0125.html

I'd like to know if S

	S = ( jan -[said]-> S )

is a statement? LISP needs setcdr! to do this sort of thing* as I
recall; it doesn't support a side-effect-free way of doing stuff like
this.

jan (long time since I've had much to do with LISP)

* IIRC, which I rarely do.

Tel +44(0)117 9287163 Fax +44 (0)117 9287112 RFC822 jan.grant@bris.ac.uk
and Nostradamus never dreamed of the Church of the Accellerated Worm