Re: (tentative) container model proposal

From: Jan Grant <Jan.Grant@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 09:53:14 +0100 (BST)
To: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

	http://ioctl.org/rdf/java/RDF.tar.gz

>    no implementations of RDF that take this view, since it makes exchange
>    of partial information about containers highly problematic.

It's a work-in-progress and the framework for experimental stuff I'm
interested in (query engines, anonymous resources, etc.)

I've yet to see a real use of the exchange of "partial information about
containers". Which is to say, I'm not knocking the idea; in fact I
agree in principle - I just haven't seen the summary of "real-world uses
of RDF features".

Tel +44(0)117 9287163 Fax +44 (0)117 9287112 RFC822 jan.grant@bris.ac.uk
HP-unix: Open Sauce product, available in 57 distributions.