Re: call for agenda items for telecon

From: <jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 09:42:40 +0100
To: bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

Brian wrote:
> If you'd like time scheduled at this week's telecon, please let me know by
> 12 noon, UK time Thursday.

1. seeing the bag and reification (I always have to retype that word)
stuff coming closer and closer, I would be glad (but don't insist)
to 'hear' some feedback on the proposal(s) --
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-logic/2001Jun/0125.html

2. I'm still not convinced that (y)our "to avoid trying to specify
the behaviour of processors when they encounter incorrect RDF" is
enough, but is also a "declarative matter" (certainly in the
'context' of 'nestings') --
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Jun/0057.html