Re: A use case for anon nodes - action from telecon

>Graham Klyne wrote:
>[...]
> > So where does this leave the original discussion?  I think we still have
> > every anonymous resource being something whose existence is asserted.
>
>Winding back the stack, (is the data still there?) you objected to the
>use case on the grounds that it represented a query template and was thus
>not sanctioned by M&S.
>
>I think we've got to the point where this is a legitimate use case.  Yes?

I don't think so. At the least, we should put this up as an explicit
item for discussion: do we have a clear notion of query, and how does
it relate to the notion of an assertion? (What does it mean to
satisfy a query, can queries generate other queries, can queries be
incorporated into an RDf graph (how?), can one query a literal, and
so on.)

Pat

(650)859 6569 w
(650)494 3973 h (until September)