Re: A use case for anon nodes - action from telecon

pat hayes wrote:

> >Graham Klyne wrote:
> >[...]
> > > So where does this leave the original discussion?  I think we still have
> > > every anonymous resource being something whose existence is asserted.
> >
> >Winding back the stack, (is the data still there?) you objected to the
> >use case on the grounds that it represented a query template and was thus
> >not sanctioned by M&S.
> >
> >I think we've got to the point where this is a legitimate use case.  Yes?
>
> I don't think so. At the least, we should put this up as an explicit
> item for discussion: do we have a clear notion of query, and how does
> it relate to the notion of an assertion?

Query?  What query?  This use case contains only assertions.

There is a description of a service that will buy roses.  There is a
description of a service that will sell roses.  We may assume that there
is a service that can do useful things with these assertions.  But I see
no query here.

Brian