Jigedit administrivia

From: Jan Grant <Jan.Grant@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 14:39:44 +0100 (BST)
To: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
cc: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>, RDF core WG <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
On Mon, 23 Jul 2001, Brian McBride wrote:

> Dave Beckett wrote:
> >
> > The area below
> >   http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/
> > is meant to be where we store the test cases / ntriples results but
> > there are some problems.
> >
> > Firstly I cannot see that subdirectory in my Jigedit account but I'll
> > get that dealt with myself.

I had the same problem; I think it's an artifact of CVS. I uploaded
something into that subdirectory regardless* and it was a lot happier -
I could browse it at that point.

jan

* with "winie" or whatever the java put client is.

Tel +44(0)117 9287163 Fax +44 (0)117 9287112 RFC822 jan.grant@bris.ac.uk
On modesty: whoever said "it's hard being perfect" obviously wasn't me.