Review of minutes 13-Jul-2001

From: Graham Klyne <GK@ninebynine.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 16:01:17 +0100
To: Aaron Swartz <aswartz@swartzfam.com>, RDF core WG <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
A small comment on the summary of discussion of anon resources.

>Brian asked whether the IDs generated by skolemization would be
>distinguishable from normal URIs. Graham felt this was unlikely and made
>him somewhat uncomfortable.

I didn't mean to say that I was uncomfortable about that outcome;  rather I
was not very certain.  I am quite comfortable with the idea that they are
not distinguishable.  I suggest:

"Graham felt they would not necessarily be distinguishable, but that he
wasn't sure about it."

Graham Klyne