Re: Face to Face 1/2 Aug Registration

At 09:31 AM 7/16/2001 -0500, Aaron Swartz wrote:
>On Monday, July 16, 2001, at 08:52  AM, Brian McBride wrote:
>
>>If you are planning to attend, please register for the face to face at:
>>
>>   http://cgi.w3.org/Register/selectUser.pl?_w3c_meetingName=RDFCOREF2F
>
>I am confused about the question:
>
>         I [_______]  *a hotel room.
>
>Am I supposed to update this when I reserve a hotel room, or is this meant
>to separate those of us with houses in Sebastapol, etc. from those who
>don't have them

per the registration page:

[[
Hotel Requirements. Note Actual reservations must still be made by the
individual with the hotel (see the logistics page). The information below
is a redundant source of information for the meeting planners.
]]

This is reductant information to help manage various logistics and help the
meeting planners.  If you're planning on staying at the conference hotel,
select 'require' on this form.  If not, select 'do not required'.  There is
no need to go back and update this form after you reserve a hotel room.

semantic web activity lead               mailto:em@w3.org
w3c world wide web consortium            tel:1.614.763.1100 (primary)
200 technology square, ne43-350          tel:1.617.258.5714
cambridge, ma 02139 usa                  fax:1.208.330.5213