Re: Proposal: #rdfms-identity-anon-resources

From: Jan Grant <Jan.Grant@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 14:19:28 +0100 (BST)
To: Graham Klyne <Graham.Klyne@Baltimore.com>
cc: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>, RDF core WG <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
On Thu, 12 Jul 2001, Graham Klyne wrote:

> (b) can you point to ways in which M&S 1.0 supports your proposal to have
> special treatment of anonymous resources in the RDF model?

Ignoring any FOL and just taking the point of view "rdf is a data model",
I wrote this a long time ago, but it indicates special treatment of
anonymous resources is required:

http://ioctl.org/rdf/discuss/anonymous#Complications

Tel +44(0)117 9287163 Fax +44 (0)117 9287112 RFC822 jan.grant@bris.ac.uk
Usenet: The separation of content AND presentation - simultaneously.