W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org > July 2001

RDFCore Telecon 2001-07-13 Agenda

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 15:30:52 +0100
Message-ID: <3B4DB49C.5398AD9F@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
To: rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
Time:
   10:00:00 Fri Jul 13 2001 in America/New_York
 
 which according to:
 
   http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc
 
 converts to:
 
   15:00:00 Fri Jul 13 2001 in Europe/London 
   23:00:00 Fri Jul 13 2001 in Asia/Tokyo
 
 Phone Number: +1 630 536 3003 room #3003 
 
 irc: irc.openprojects.net #rdfcore
 
WELCOME, ROLL CALL, SCRIBE 

REVIEW AGENDA

REVIEW MINUTES OF MEETING on 6th July 2001

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Jul/0052.html


CONFIRM FOLLOWING ACTIONS COMPLETED (2 min)

ACTION: 2001-06-29#5: Jan Grant:
    generate use cases and requirements for language (xml:lang) and
    literals.


ACTION  2001-06-08#2: Dan Brickley: write up decision to allow partial
                      descriptions of containers up in more detail for the
                      list

REVIEW STATUS OF FOLLOWING ACTIONS (5 min)

ACTION: JUN-01-01-#9: Ora: send a note to the WG that describes
   how aboutEach is being used and how it was implemented

ACTION: 2001-07-06#1 (bwm) : Brian to get in touch with Ora about JUN-01-01-#9.

ACTION: 2001-06-22#5: DanBri: Get a draft of RDFSchema to the group.

ACTION: 2001-07-06#2 (danbri) - write test cases for the RDF schema issues
   that are impacted by literals-as-resources.

ACTION: 2001-07-06#3 (sergey) - review the other issues and report which are
   impacted by a decision on literals-as-resources


Formalizing N-Triples (5 mins)

Art and Dave Beckett have been working on a more formal description of
n-triples:

  http://purl.org/net/dajobe/2001/06/ntriples/

Propose that:

  o this becomes the 'official' definition of n-triples
  o this document becomes a WG working document
  o call for a maintainer

re: ACTION  2001-06-08#2: (5 mins)

Propose to update the issues list to point to this text.


Preparing for the f2f:  (10 minutes)

Please register for the face-to-face meeting at:

  http://cgi.w3.org/Register/selectUser.pl?_w3c_meetingName=RDFCOREF2F

Sergey summarized the WG's sense of priority in:

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Jul/0033.html

A prioritization of the issues to reflect this is in:

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Jul/0072.html

Are there other issues we need to activate to prepare for the f2f?

Is it time for a strawman model theory?


Review status of #rdfms-identity-anon-resources (15 mins)

  http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-identity-anon-resources

Where have the discussions so far got to?  How do we propose to move
forward?

Review status of #rdfms-xmllang (10 mins)

  http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-xmllang

Where are we on this?  How do we move forward?

Review status of #rdfms-literal-is-xml-structure (10 mins)

  http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-literal-is-xml-structure

This is newly opened.  What do we need to do to move it forward?

Review status of #rdfms-graph (10 mins)

  http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-graph

How do we move this forward

  http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-not-id-and-resource-attr
  http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-difference-between-ID-and-about
  http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfs-domain-and-range
  http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfs-domain-unconstrained
  http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-xml-base


Next meeting - 10am Boston time, 20th July 2001.

AOB (5 mins)

CLOSE
Received on Thursday, 12 July 2001 10:33:19 EDT

This archive was generated by hypermail pre-2.1.9 : Wednesday, 3 September 2003 09:38:09 EDT