Re: F2F action point 2001-08-02#10 and issue rdfs-constraining-containers

Jan Grant wrote:

> The action point text says "Write up a fix/workaround for folks
> using the currently defined semantics for domain and range constraints."
>
> Alas, I can't do that; what I _said_ at the meeting was that the other
> "missing" bits of RDFS would give us this for free; I'll elabourate this
> below.

Hmmm.  I transcribed the action based on the notes at:

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20010801-f2f/2001-08-02.html#T19-07-14

and I note that the scribe at the time was using the nick 'jan' :)

Please can you propose some alternative wording for the action and
I'll update the minutes.