Re: RDFCore telecon agenda for 2001-08-17

On Thu, 16 Aug 2001, pat hayes wrote:

> >ACTION 2001-08-02#4 Pat Hayes Re-write model theory as an interpretation
> >of a graph rather than n-triple
> >
> >http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Aug/att-0051/0
> >1-RDF_Model_Theory_postF2F.html
>
> This isnt QUITE completed yet, as noted. I should squeak in if I get
> time tonight to work on it.  Also email feedback already suggests
> some desireable changes which I will do before *next* week's telecon
>
> >REVIEW STATUS OF FOLLOWING ACTIONS (5 min)
> >

> >ACTION 2001-08-01#2 Brickley - Get Model Theory Introduction Slides online
>
> If online means public, I would suggest NOT doing this as the MT has
> now changed. If people think its useful, I could re-do the slides to
> reflect the new model theory. Let me know if this is worth doing (it
> wouldnt take long)

It's part of the meeting record: we need to capture a copy of the MT as
presented on day 1. This will be useful for future historians, biographers
etc...

The .html version I generated during the meeting was at a duff resolution,
I'll do another that's legible during my flight back to bristol.

BTW if my trip home is as delayed as it was last time, I risk missing the
meeting. If all goes according to schedule I should be back in bristol
just in time for the call.

Dan