Re: RDFCore telecon agenda for 2001-08-17

pat hayes wrote:
> [...]
> >ACTION 2001-08-02#15 Sergey Melnik Discuss reification alterantives with Pat
> >Hayes.
>
> Yes, we need to do that. Sergey, wanna have lunch some time soon?

Pat,

that would be just great... I seem to have missed the fact that you've
been in the Bay Area all this time. And damn, I'm leaving for Europe
(till mid September) the day after tomorrow. Apart of reification, I'd
love to go through different application scenarios (like those in the
beginning of http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20010801-f2f/sergey.txt),
and examine the impact of your formalization on application behavior
using your help. You might have analyzed it already to a certain degree
in your document, but I won't be able to look at it closely until
September ;( Please let me know until what date you are going to be in
the area...

Sergey