Re: The RELAX NG schema for XML-Signature

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 16:06:58 +0200
To: Joseph Reagle <reagle@mit.edu>
Cc: "MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given)" <eb2m-mrt@asahi-net.or.jp>, w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org

On 2008-04-02 08:25:25 -0400, Joseph Reagle wrote:

> Hello, I'm no longer at the W3C and these questions are probably
> best taken on by the "XML Security Specifications Maintenance
> Working Group" [1] and "site-policy" regarding copyright issues,
> but I provide some thoughts below.

I have forwarded the request to the XML Security Specifications
Maintenance Working Group, and hope that this Working Group will be
able to come back with useful advice (and, possibly, a pointer to a
referenceable document that includes the schema) soon.

Regards,
--
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>  +33-4-89063488