Re: XML Signature SDK Testing

On Friday 01 March 2002 17:27, dwight funk wrote:
> I noticed Verisign is on the front page for XML Signature but not in the
> interopt grid.  Does the grid need to be updated?

The grids main purpose was to demonstrate the specification could be read
and use to create an independent implementation. If folks send me new or
updated info I will include it, but as it says, "The following information
is the best assesment of the Editors/Chairs for the dated namespace and
does not necessarily represent the latest state of any given implementation
over this or later specifications. "

> Microsoft's testing was done on a pre-release version of DotNet.  Is
> Microsoft planning to update their results now that DotNet is released?

I suppose that question is best answered by MS.

> The email from Brian LaMacchia
> (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-ietf-xmldsig/2001AprJun/0050.htm
>l) from Microsoft says that: XPointers '#xpointer(/)'is No and XPointers
> '#xpointer(id("ID"))' is No.  But the grid says Yes for both.  What
> happened there?

I think he told me later it was supported but I didn't (for lack of a URI
or mistake) didn't update the link to the new email. If Brian corrects me
I'll be happy to link to that info.